Following the relaxing of Covid regulations on 19th July John Bean Boats Trips are still committed to the safety of their passengers.
Your health and safety remains our top priority. we continue to follow additional hygiene and safety measures on arrival and throughout the trip. Please take careful note of our safety measure (below).
- PRE BOOK BY PHONE IN ADVANCE - we will have to take a contact number from you which will be kept secure for 21 days.
- BE ABLE TO EMBARK / DISEMBARK WITHOUT ASSISTANCE OR WITH MINIMAL ASSISTANCE FROM THE CREW
- PLEASE FEEL FREE TO WEAR A FACE MASK/COVERING IF THIS MAKES YOU MORE COMFORTABLE.
- PAYMENT IS TO BE MADE ON THE DAY. Card payment is often available but not guaranteed due to poor WiFi connection on the quayside so please arrive with cash just in case (the correct amount wherever possible to minimise handling.)
- THE NATIONAL TRUST TOILETS & CAFÉ ARE NOW CURRENTLY OPEN ON MORSTON QUAY. Please note Toilet facilities are limited so please allow extra time.
- THERE ARE CURRENTLY NO LANDINGS ON BLAKENEY POINT and all seal trips will last approx one hour
- TO ENSURE THE MAXIMIMUM COMFORT OF OUR PASSENGERS TRIPS WILL CONTINUE AT REDUCED CAPACITY FOR THE REMAINING SEASON, for high risk groups you may care to see our page on private charter
- PLEASE FOLLOW STAFF INSTRUCTIONS AS THEY ARE FOR EVERYONE’S SAFETY – we reserve the right to refuse passage for anyone unwilling to comply with the above - no refunds will be given.
- IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL CONTACT OUR BOOKING HOTLINE ON: 01263 740 625.- Please DO notify us if you have pre-booked and are not coming as seats are strictly limited and we will be able to re-allocate your booking.
- Boarding and disembarking may take a little longer than normal - please be patient, relax and enjoy your trip.
We look forward to seeing you and... don’t forget your camera!